Waranty Terms & Conditions
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
Defects or damage resulting from the use of the Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products not approved by dr.com
Damage or inoperability caused by repair work performed by the end user or any unauthorized repair center.
Products that have the serial number, identification label or safety label has been removed, defaced or altered.
Any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
DAMAGE: This warranty does not cover any physical and/or electrical damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- Malicious destruction
- Ordinary wear and tear
- Acts of nature
- The temporary or permanent affixing of any items supplied or not supplied by the manufacturer with any adhesive, fastener or the like.
- Overchargin, use of batteries, power supplies or any other sources of power not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Any physical defect or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment caused not furnished or approved by dr.com .
The dr.com customer service team shall reserve to right to
final decision for all potential warranty claims for service and replacement or same color
preference (depending upon stock availability).
- Without a valid Proof of Purchase, dr.com reserves the rights to refuse warranty services.
- dr.com reserves the right to refuse ‘free of charge’ warranty claim if the information shared is incomplete/ illegible for the claim / fault in the Customer details.
- This warranty is non-transferrable. This warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy and neither dr.com nor its service centres shall be liable for incidental or consequential damage or breach of any expressed or implied warranty of this product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by dr.com authorized service centres only. Warranty cover will be void, if and when unauthorized service has been attempted by the user or any unauthorized service centre.
- dr.com may use rebuilt, reconditioned or refurbished parts and/or components when repairing or replacing a defective product.
- In case of delivery destination being unavailable, shipping charges must be handled by the buyer.
- dr.com may use your contact information to inform you about new and better products and deals in the future.