Enter your details in the form and we will call you back.
Applicants, please take note of the following criteria when applying for distributorship. Applicants should have:
1. Focus on ICT distribution.
2. An import/export license already in place.
3. Warehousing & office facilities geared toward distribution.
4. Sales team with relevant qualifications or equivalent experience.
In addition, applicants will be required to:
1. Offer product, marketing & sales support to customers/sales channels.
2. Meet sales targets.
3. Actively promote & grow dr.com products.
4. Promote the dr.com brand online via the applicant's corporate website and other available platforms.
5. Grow a network of resellers within local market.
dr.com partners enjoy high level support and all the necessary tools and collateral to support their customers. We also allocate dedicated application engineers to tackle any technical issues and provide sales and marketing assistance through our channel managers and sales teams.
COMPLETE PRODUCT OFFERING
We have a wide range of products, services, technologies and know-how in the telecom market- providing all types of optical fibre cables and accessories for the telecoms - voice, video and data transmission - industry. We have a strong and diversified base of reputed clients across various sectors including Government, Enterprises, Telecom, etc.
We understand your business needs and thus we have come up with customized solutions to cater to those needs. We customize our products or services to your needs.
dr.com has a wide presence across all metro cities in India and 2 states of the art manufacturing facilities in Vapi, Gujarat, and Coimbatore Tamil Nadu. dr.com exports its cables to the Indian Sub-Continent like Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, etc, and parts of Africa like Kenya, Togo, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, etc, and the spread is growing.
EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
dr.com offers multiple solutions to cater to all the needs of our partners from onboarding to order processing and operations.